Monday, July 21, 2008

Poker Madness


Finally, my first post! I am so excited to finally get on board!
I have so enjoyed visiting Becky & Deb's that I just had to give it a try.
Thank you Becky for coaching me through the process.
With the recent "Poker Craze",
sweeping this country, this stamp from Just for Fun was just the thing to inspire me to create this card! Found these cute mini cards, eyelets, & cube stamp at Becky's store (sure do miss that store) and away I went to come up with it, hope you enjoy!
Got a whole list of chores and such to get done, better get a move on!
Molly

3 comments:

Deb said...

Yea, Molly! Great to have a new blog to browse!

rubbergranny said...

I'll be glad to have another blog to visit. What a nice way to keep up with friends' creativity. (Diane)

Anonymous said...

Good job Molly!