Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seen it all...


Good morning to all. And thank you for stopping by, this is great fun for me and it keeps me stamping!
I see on GMA that CA is still on fire, this time within 30 mi of Yosemite. First I have heard of it. And we are headed for some more warm weather. We have been in the 90's for 45 days straight. Now is a good time to stay indoors under the cooler and stamp! As for me it is off to the office. But I did have 3 days off so can't complain, there are those out there working 10-14 hrs a day and no days off!
Last week I promised more of those zany Emerson Girls and this stamp seemed fitting for this time of year. I know for one that it scared the begeezes out of me when I was shopping for bathing suits this year. Have not been able to get my head into regular exercise since I got back from SPI. Need to do that!
DH reminds me that after all I am 50, those men they sure do know how to encourage us lol!
Here's to wishing you all a safe and happy day! Hope you visit again tomorrow!

No comments: