Good morning! Yep, you guessed it, still nothing to post. I started feeling a little crumbie yesterday afternoon. Went to the After Hours Business meeting at Farmhouse Meats as promised, left early on account of not feeling that great. When I got home I changed into my jammies and vegged on the couch for a while then hit the hay early. Feel just fine this morning. Go figure, maybe I was just tired.
If you have not checked out Farmhouse Meats you really must, very nice store with meat cuts you can't find anywhere else in town. The quality of the items in this store are worth every cent!
Have a fantastic Friday and thank you for stopping by! TGIF for most of you I have one more day of it. Like I said yesterday, I have been working longer hours than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment