Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wisper Love


Good morning! Surprise! Surprice! I did get a little stamping done. Whew! Have not been doing very well managing my time as of late!
This is an idea I got off Hero Arts online gallery. Very simple and quick. Good idea for stamping on the fly. The patterned paper and leaves are from CTMH and the stamp is from Hero Arts. I used raffia for the bow.
This is our night to cook at the Homeless Shelter. We are serving chilimac for the main course. Hope it goes over well. With the cold snap we have had, the numbers will probably be close to 100. We volunteer the third Wed of each month, if you would like to help out with the cost of food let me know. A big thanks goes out to Bob & Judy for donating the HB. And Teresa got her Bunco Gals to chip in for chili beans and macaroni. Helps out a lot! All the food is donated, the Shelter has a $400.00 a year budget for food, that is ridiculous to say the least!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will again tomorrow! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved how nicely the leaves coordinated with the colors in the patterned paper and the overall design of this card. Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how many people can be served for "$400." Thanks for all you do to help out.