Friday, July 25, 2008

This friend


Good Morning! Going to be another warm day here in Western Colorado! Summertime isn't it great! Wish I could be lounging around a pool today, but instead must head for the office and lounge around my desk instead.
Sorry about the image, could not find a good place to take picture this morning.
The stamp is from CTMH and the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly.
Even though pink & brown color combo has been around for a while It is still one of my favorites!
Here's to wishing you all a safe & happy Friday! TGIF for most of you, I on the other hand have one more to go, It will be a TGIS for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the rainbow picture in your title! Looks good.

rubbergranny said...

I like pink and brown, too, and think that even if color combinations are "old" we can still effectively use them. I'd say that color is always in season. Nice job on your web page.