Monday, September 8, 2008

Beauty Surrounds Us


Good Morning! I am back and rested from Rock Jam! Took the motorhome out there and stayed, which was nice, however we stayed in standard camping and did not get much sleep! So I spent yesterday trying to catch up as well as "heal" up! This ole' gal partied like she was 25 LOL! Next year think I will stay in "quiet camping". My BFF, Mary Lou, her daughter Brooke ( the one that just turned 30) and her Husband Mike went with me. Not my DH's thing, and that is ok. The entertainment was great and I was most surprised by Kid Rock's perfromance, He was awesome! Very talented!
The butterfly and word stamp used for this card are from Penny Black and the fern stamp by Hero Arts. I simply use black cs for the base and a piece of basic gray paper to stamp on, very quick and simple.
Well got a whole list to do, so better get a move on. Thank you for stopping by !
Have a marvelous Monday and I hope you will stop by tomorrow!
Molly

No comments: