
Good morning! This weather we are having is absolutely wonderful! I am lovin' it. With all the goings on in the country least we can revel in this beautiful area we live in!
Lot's of things happening this weekend here in the valley. We can't complain about nothin' to do. The Fruita Fall Festival, the Fuoco Motors car show downtown, and I just heard about the Greek Festival at the Greek Orthadox Church on 12th and Horizon. And let's not forget about the Air Show! Whew, lot's to do and the weather promises to be very nice! And of course if you need a little roadtrip or some picture taking, check out the changing of the leaves in the high country!
I have been having sooo much fun revisiting my stamps! This stamp is from the Sweet & Simple SU set. The autumn greeting is from Hero Arts. I was inspired by a card Deb had done. I liked the way it turned out, hope you do as well!
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment