Sunday, September 14, 2008

Celebrate


Good morning! At least I think it still is. Am getting a late start today am fighting a sinus headache.
This will be my last post, till Sept 24th. Next week I have lots of goings on so something has got to give to make time for it all. On Tuesday I have our monthly "Shoebox club" ( of which I still have not made a project for). Wednesday I volunteer at the Homeless Shelter and we are going to Lake Powell for a long weekend. We are leaving on Fri, the 19th and will return on Mon the 22nd. Hope you will check back in on the 24th.
Now about this card, I copied it from Becky. She used different stamps I was able to come up with the same kind in my collection. The paper is from Basic Gray. I really like the way it turned out.
I have a birthday party to go to at 2PM. The last one of the "Magnificent 7" turned 50 on Sept 16th and we are getting together to celebrate!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will again on Sept 24th and thereafter. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great week!

No comments: