Good morning! Looks a though "Old Man Winter" is trying to make an early appearance! lol.All kidding aside we need the snowfall badly. So I am thankful. (Hope it stays in the High Country). Did enjoy the rain we had last night. Went to scrapbook class at Becky's last evening. I enjoy the girls in this class so much! Thanks gals for a rip roaring good time!
Well I was inspired by this ribbon from Bo Bunny, that I have had for a very long time. The CS colors are SU, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, & Apricot Appeal. Would never had put them together if it weren't for this ribbon. Hope this inspires you to try something very different as well.
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thank you for stopping by!
1 comment:
Molly, I really like this. Let's face it, the fall colors are my favorite. Fun seeing you last night!
Post a Comment