Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's your day

Good morning! Thank you for stopping by. Whew, can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow! And my nephew Shane's birthday as well. He is turning 21! He is Jacqualine's middle child, many of you probably remember him hanging out at the stamp store with us, seems like yesterday and in reality it has been 6 years since I closed it!!! I will always be greatful to all of you that supported us and have become such good friends! Back to Shane, he has turned out to be a fine young man, we are very proud of him. He is nearly 7ft tall, 6'11 to be exact. He is working in construction, can't recall the name of company, but he seems to like it for the time being. He did a year of Jr College in Rangely, played some basketball, did not work out like he had hoped, so he moved on to the real world, no plans for marraige (thank goodness), still living at home. But he is a big help to his parents and my parents as well.

Remember this paper from Sweetwater? I came up with this idea when I stumbled across it. The stamp is from Obsession Impression. Think I may just give it to Shane, tomorrow.

Thanks again for stopping by and for those of you traveling I wish you a safe journey. And for the rest of you have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: