Friday, November 14, 2008

Friend



Good morning! Sure did get cold last night. My thermometer is reading 24 degrees at this very moment. Brrr. And there is frost on the grass outside. But at least the sun is shining!

The colors I chose were inspired by this ribbon from Becky's store. I used SU Vintage Violet and Creamy Caramel. The stamps are from Hero Arts and I used a punch for the parenthesis. I used the SU punch for the border (can't Hmm of the name).

Well better go get ready for work. TGIF for most of you, but as you know I have one more day of it. Oh well I am thankful I have a job to go to! Have a fantastic Friday and I hope you are able to share it with a friend! We are going out to dinner with some friends tonight. They just moved back here from CA. Shhh . Dwight and Harry have been friends since the 2nd grade! He moved to California in the 80's and met his wife there, Terry is her name and you all will be meeting her as she enjoys stamping as well.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is very striking and I like it a lot. Thanks for posting your cards. Hope to see you soon.