Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Good morning to all! And I must say it is a beautiful one at that! I slept like a baby last night! Feel great!

This card is for all you race fans out there! Made this while watching the race yesterday! Love to watch Carl Edwards do his back flip! Very good looking driver! I am a fan of Kasey Kahne's, he did not finish had problems with car (boo hoo!). My all time favorite is Kyle Petty! Such a nice guy and I love his hair! This was labor intensive but very fun to make. The stamps are from CTMH, I used a Stamping Around Wheel from SU for the "tire treads" . I used Tim Holt's black soot distressing ink. Cut out the flag, and helmet . (and you all know how much I like to cut out lol) getting better the more I do it. Anyway very fun to make, hope you like it.

Well better get a move on. We are going on a motorcyle ride, think to Telluride. Have not been there in a while. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: