
Good morning! It is a beautiful one at that. I must have been very tired cuz I slept right through the storm last night, either that or we did not get the weather Becky got!
Yep, you guessed it, my inspiration came from last night's event! Did we ever have a blast! Forty crazy woman on the river yesterday evening! Not much networking done, I'm afraid, but did alot of splishin and a splashin ! Great fun had by all. You should try it sometime! We put in at Rimrock Adventures and got out at the Loma boat ramp. Had fun hoopin' and a hollerin ' at the truckers, I kinda think they got a kick out of us as well. I just could not get the word stamp to come out very crisp, sorry, but I decided to use it anyway. Remember Stampa Rosa, well that is where the raft stamp came from. Had it in my store and now it belongs in my collection. Boy that was a few years back!
Hope you have a fun filled day!
No comments:
Post a Comment