
Good morning! I for one have enjoyed this rain we have been having, in spite of the humidity! Takes some getting used to!
Well I whipped this card up just a few minutes ago, not real happy with the image, maybe my ink pad is a little dry. Oh well it is what it is, with all the goings on my last days off have not had a lot of time for stamping. And the color combination I used did not photograph well. So Saffron, Cool Carribean, & Taken with Teal. The stamp is another from Cloud Nine.
I am going on a sunset raft trip down the Colorado River this evening with my Women in Business girl pals. Should be a terrific time of networking and just having plan old fun and laughs galore! I am soooo jazzed! I used to do alot of rafting in my younger years.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a day full of new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment