
Good Morning! How about this weather, sure is a nice relief from a week ago! Promises to be a beautiful day in River City! Glad I decided not to sleep in would have missed a glorious morning!
Am a little tired this morning, did not get enough sleep last night, that little white dog of mine, he kept me up jumping on and off the bed, something sure had him excited last night. Did not bother my DH, he slept right through it all. Must be the full moon! He will settle down in a few days I'm sure.
I made this card for a special friend of mine. Thought it could be used for many occasions. Very quick & easy to make. The BG paper is from BO Bunny, the stamp from Hero Arts. The heart is popped up with dimensionals. Hope you enjoy.
Well better get a move on. I want to get to work early, get my work done, then come home and catch a nap. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment