
Good afternoon! What a day I have had! Just as I was preparing to post today, got a call from my Mother and to make a long story short, my Stepdad had a stroke. So we have spent several hours at St. Mary's ER. He is stable and appears to be back to normal. They have decided to admit him for observation. I decided to come home while they were getting him settled into his room.
This stamp sure did speak to me today. I like her perspective on life's ups and downs.
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your evening with your families. I know I will.
1 comment:
I was so sorry to hear about your stepdad. I hope he comes out of this just fine. I know it isn't always easy to be the caregiver but hang in there. If there's anything I can do, just give me the word. (Diane)
Post a Comment