
Good Morning! Thank you for stopping by!
Was rumaging through my many stamps to find one to inspire me and this stamp from Penny Black did it for me. Have had it for quite some time, I think this is the first time I have ever used it. The abstract dancer from Stamp in the Hand went right along with.
Remember these stamps, Celisa? We sure did love them back in the day! Was a lot of fun to revisit them. This is basic simple stamping, I used 5 different stamps to create it. The basic card is black CS, then I took a peice of Basic Grey paper, I think it was from the vagabond series. I stamped it with linen BG stamp from SU with grey ink. The divider stamp is from CTMH and the flourish from Autumn leaves.
Better get a move on! Have a terrific day and remember to Dance, Sing, Love, & Live!
No comments:
Post a Comment