Thursday, August 7, 2008

Be young again



Good morning to all! Today promises to be muggy! I for one did not want to get out of bed this morning. Would enjoy a lazy day, but not today, got things to do and places to be.

Hope you are still enjoying these girls. This stamp is one of my all time favorites, works very well for a birthday card. Don't know about you, but as for me I like to be reminded every now & then of the youth that still lives inside of me. Let her out and have a little fun! Wear a silly hat and high top tennis shoes, now that is what I am talking about!

Thanks again for stopping by. Have a fun and fabulous day!

1 comment:

rubbergranny said...

Sometimes we have to work at feeling young and other days it seems to come easily. I'm glad you provided a reminder that youth is always possible.